Friday, January 15, 2016

Wish Me Luck!

Tomorrow I have yet another meet. *silently cheers.* This is one of my least favorite meets but I have another chance at the 100 fly. if you have been reading my blog posts you would know that I'm trying to break my teams record for.

This is one of my least favorite meets because its all long distance. What do I mean by that you ask? Well that means that there are no 50 yard races. I have to swim two events tomorrow and three the next day I think, not positive.

Tomorrow I have to swim the 500 free. (Twenty laps.) and I am not looking forward to it. I also have to swim the 200 I.M the same day. (The 200 I.M is a 50 of each stroke in 1 race.) I am actually pretty good at this event, but the same day as the 500, Really?

Anyways my 100 fly is the next day. I am also swimming the 200 free and the 100 Breaststroke the same day. Cant you see why I just love this meet. *Cough* Sarcasm *cough cough*. I'm still going for the record and I have been doing a lot of fly at practice. Anyways, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment