Monday, January 25, 2016

My Thoughts On Winter.

I know that everyone has their favorite season. Personally I like winter bit something bothers me about winter. Every single winter there are people who say things like, 'Oh I love winter!' or 'Winter is my favorite season!' This is really only to the people who say they love winter, then they complain about being cold.

I say that I love winter, and I mean it. And I get if you want to complain if its below zero. The people I know are complaining when its thirty degrees out, and they have been standing there for about a minute and a half. I also know some people that say they love winter because of hot chocolate, or candy canes. You can have those in the summer if you want, I don't care.

But I don't like summer. I hate everything about it, other than the fact that we don't have school. I hate the heat. People also say you can swim in the summer. I swim five times a week, for two hours. I am just not a summer person. What season do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment